Hot and sticky..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoegarden

Reaction score
The weather has started to get hot and humid.. i taken 2 showers and wash my hair 2 times yesterday..

I get sticky almost imediately after stepping out of shower.. Horrible weather..

Well, I know you do not live in Oklahoma. Unseasonably cool- northern areas may even see snow today.

On FB a bounty on the life of the groundhog is circulating.

We still have snow on the ground here as well. At least with the heat and taking so many showers, you have plenty of excuse to use lots of soap ;-)

I'm sorry it's so horribly humid for you. The area I live in doesn't have this problem right now. It's currently snowing and the prediction is for the possibility of rain or sleet mixed with the snow. Unpleasant. I have to go out later which doesn't make me happy.

We still have snow on the ground here as well. At least with the heat and taking so many showers, you have plenty of excuse to use lots of soap ;-)

I wish too... But only possible on weekends... the sun is so strong that the heat seems to pierce through the skin...

kinda painful...

n lotion bar is really not working well under such weather...

Snow?!?!?!? What's that? Lol last week in GA it was almost 80 and today it's a high of 50. I haven't seen snow in two years! Lol at least it's better than the Texas weather I grew up in! PS: I despise humidity!!!!!!

It was around 91 here in the day... and now 82 at night... haha...

anyway... it made me wonder... is hawaii's weather like this too?

Last edited:
Cherry Bomb,
You must live in south Georgia. I'm in Blue Ridge and we've had snow for the last two days.
Hopefully, this is the last of it. Can't wait to put the garden in and get on with Spring!

It is snowing, now i need heat and sun! It looks like a white easter! I want to see my tulips blooming.

Latest posts

Back