HoneyBunches of soap - new pic

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
llineb said:
I just showed my husband the pic and said "I want this for Christmas"...he just looked away and acted like he was watching TV...the funny thing is that the TV is on "What Not To Wear"...nice try hubby!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget, my hubby is 68 (just turned) and semi-retired ( I say 'semi' cuz he still works on Soapmaker and also volunteers a lot with me at the Buddhist monastery near us.)

So your hubby has a bit of time yet, let's hope!

When I look at your soap woodi, I think, relax relax relax, just me and your soap, oh and my laptop in the tub...oh wait a minute and my soaping stuff and some nice relaxing music and my black forest choccy and, um, that should do for now I think.

The setup looks really top notch.

I especially like the lexan log mold? I can't see how it is assembled. if you dont' mind would you explain how it fits together?

I was thinking of building one because it would not need the parchment paper component like a wooden mold.

Guywithsoap:

visit my hubby's website at www.soapmaker.ca and click on the 'extras' and 'free tools' button at left, then look at the log mold pictured there. Click on it once and it will show you different views. how it's designed. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back