Home made soap is the coolest hobby!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeoplum

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Figured I'd take a minute to introduce myself here since the forum where I've been hanging out went kaput yesterday. I've posted a few times here but have mostly been lurking/learning. There are some familiar faces here and since I've been been lurking a little while, I feel like I know quite of a few others of you.

Anyway, I'm a CP soaping newbie. I'm probably more on the meticulous end of the scale when it comes to testing. I've made 10 batches so far and they've all been small test batches. I have a LOT of Bramble Berry's FO samples (the Spring Sampler Box and the Best Sellers Sampler Box) so I've just been working my way through those while trying out different recipes and handing them out to friends, family and co-workers once they're cured.

I really love making soap and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and getting to know you all!

zeo

Hi Zeo . welcome to the forum . You have some nice scents to play with there.I am very jealous :wink: . We are a very friendly bunch here and helpful too.

Kitn

Hi, there!

Yes, soaping IS the absolute coolest hobby on the planet! No doubt!

Sorry your other forum went kaput, but happy you came upon this one.
Welcome! You will love it here! :) :)

Jude

Latest posts

Back