Holiday gift ideas?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
I'm doing my first "Spa Party" in November, and it's going to be Christmas themed.

Just wondering if anyone has any creative ideas or suggestions for holiday gift sets for adults and kids? This includes B&B stuff (I make bath bombs, body butter, lip balm, etc.)

Thanks! :)

Oooh! I would love to come to your spa party!!!! :D

Do you have a source for local handmade baskets? I am tossing around the idea of my soaps in a small basket made by a local woman. The baskets are just the right size for maybe 4 of the round soaps wrapped individually. These would be for the female members of my family.

Also, maybe like-scented soaps, butters, etc. in a bigger basket?

Not sure if this is the type of idea you are looking for....

Can you tell I love soap and baskets?! :wink:

How about a "defense against the cold" type of package. Lip balm for sure, maybe some shea body butter with a -what do call those files for your heels?, and put in some of those soft cozy socks for after you've exfoliated and smoothed yourself out. Hand cream, scrubs, salt bars for sure. All in a nice holiday scent.

Then maybe a luxury type of package. Could be some of the same type of stuff, but with a "fancier" type of packaging and more "upscale" (or at least the impression) scent to it. Think ..Strawberries and Champagne. sounding stuff.

My young nieces and nephews love bath fizziies and anything with a shape to it (gingerbread man, star, snowman). They seem to enjoy fruity or candy type scents. Like lip smackers.

Sounds like a bunch of fun!! :)

Jude

heyjude, what awesome ideas! Thanks!

I am really looking for some unique ideas like that. I am already planning to do a few gift baskets, but most people can buy B&B gift baskets anywhere... I'm not sure if mine will look "that special". Butttttt, something like you mentioned is really unique and is a great idea. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back