Hiya everyone :) (a hello from Canada and some goodies pics)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sensoriella

Reaction score
Hey guys. :) I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Melany, french canadian, mommy to 2 little boys (well not so little anymore, they're 9 and 7). I've been making products for about 3+ years now but I've been on a break for the past year or so. I missed it though!! So I started googling and found this place :) I was a stay at home mom for a while so I had time on my hands but a year ago I found a good job I couldn't pass up. I really have been wanting to start making goodies again, just cause it's fun and I love being creative and past customers are telling me they miss them....sooo, I'll be doing a little craft show for the holidays and we'll see what happens.

Here's a link to some of my products, I made alot more than that but don't have any pics:
http://www.myspace.com/sensoriella/phot ... cts/906675

I'll post some pics of my latest soaps in that forum section. They're pretty basic lol but they still smell yummy.

My best sellers were always bath bombs, melt and pour goats milk soaps and soy tarts (melt cubes) but I'm really into the cold process soaps lately, so rewarding and fun. :)

Anyways, looking forward to hanging out with you all! Have a great day/night wherever you are.

Melany

Welcome Melany.
I would just like to say that your products are very lovely. You've got beautiful labels.

Bonjour Melany!

I'm also French Canadian and just joined the forum. I work for New Directions Aromatics and I've started making a whole lot of products myself though I don't think I'll ever sell any...

Good to know I won't be the only 'frog' around! :wink:

Latest posts

Back