~Hi People!~

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soap bimbo

Reaction score
Thought I'd intro myself before I start posting in these forums.

I'm a blessed mom of 3. Two stinky teenage boys and one sweet, innocent, little princess who is 9. :wink:

I stumbled on this forum by accident googling something and am so glad I did! The wealth of information here is endless.

I don't have much experience in this craft just what I have done for friends and family. I'm hoping to expand this into a little supplemental income just to help make ends meet. My husband is a disabled vet and my income as a firefighter/medic is equivalent to what some make at McDonalds.

I'd like to work up to doing craft shows. I'm really nervous of that thought! I know my family likes the things I've made but I hope others will too! Plus I'm excruciatingly shy. But, I am determined. I'd also like to sell some of my B&B items online.

I can't thank you all enough for what you've contributed to this site. I've already learned so much. I looked forward to getting to know you all :D

See ya around!

Latest posts

Back