Hi, new here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxcy

Reaction score
Hope I have the correct form. My name is Jacqueline and I began my own small company in januJan this year, making soaps, bath bombs and candles. The candles didn't work out so at one point I want to see what I dod wrong. Im looking at making body sprays soon too. My little homemade company is called Autumn Rose Emporium.....I look forward to reading up on this site....

Welcome to the forum. How long have you been making products?
Not Jaxcy, but it looks like she makes m&p according to her FB page. Pretty soapies too..
Welcome to the forum Jaxcy. We do have a few candle makers here so you should be able to get help.

wel9-1.jpg

Not Jaxcy, but it looks like she makes m&p according to her FB page. Pretty soapies too..
Welcome to the forum Jaxcy. We do have a few candle makers here so you should be able to get help.

View attachment 31665
Thanks so much. This is jaxcy and I started my soap making in January. Im not ready yet to retry the candles but when I am, im sure these forums will b of great help.....excited to try the new body sprays but really hoping someone will get back to me asap about fixing my layers on my 8 layered Hawaiin soap as im giving them as door prizes on Sunday and today is already Friday......any ideas on what to do to get my layers to read here? I think I'ma doing g the right thing by renelting the soap base and kind of painting them on in between the layers.....and I found out that someone had taken my 99 percent proof rubbing alcohol so my hubby went and got me some so I think that will also help them to read
And thanjs so much for the warm welcome and saying I had pretty soapies, I really liked that..xo

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome jaxcy new here myself too. If you need any help with candles iv been testing them out for about 6 months now so feel free to message me and I can try and help. Have you thought of making wax melts until you want to make candles again all the yummy smells and none of the wick testing.

Latest posts

Back