Hi from Kansas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurieH

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new to posting, but have been lurking for a couple weeks. Tried posting several times but that confirmation code was the pits. Couldn't get past it for some reason. Anyhow hopefully that is behind me now.

I live in Kansas and am new to making soap. I have 5 batches made that are each different. Still trying to find what I like. I work 2nd shift in the aircraft industry and really like it. I have 2 children, both girls who are grown and out of the house. I have 4 grandchildren, all boys ages 8 to 11mths.

LaurieH

Hellooooo! and welcome to the forum!! hahaha yeah that security code had me for quite some time as well, took me like 10 mins to get it right!

You can learn so much on the forum! My advice is ask as many questions as you can, pick everyones brain...everyone has their own perspective and hence alot of info can be gathered!!

Good luck on soaping and welcome to the forum!

IanT

Welcome Laurie!

If you have further problems with the board - please let us know. We will be happy to help you troubleshoot. :)

Back