Hempz Body Lotion fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny cuz I was able to fit 2 4oz bottles in the $5 rate. It stinks that you had bad dealings with them, but it's good to know about a supplier before I decide to utilize them. :(

Yeah, I did get it, I ordered a couple of things.

No, I don't know exactly how to describe it but the smell is definitely OFF. I won't buy again.

I have a bottle of Hempz and I sniffed back and forth, back and forth... not the same and Hempz smell is just so amazing. Haven't soaped it yet so who knows? But I don't think it'll come close enough to make me a repeat customer.

It was from Pine Meadows by the way. I think honor already said that but just wanted to say again :)

iam going to soap it too, since i have it, and also im going to email pine meadow and complain about how they said they couldnt fit a 4oz bottle in a box that clearly would have fit.

so, i emailed pine meadows and asked them what there rules were for the 5$ flatrate, they said a 4oz bottle it too big in diameter to fit in the small flatrate, so just be warned that you cant get one bottle of fo for the 5$, it has to go in the next size up, which is 11$! they can fit 3- 1 oz in 5 box. IM not sure i would shop there again, also. she said it is strong in the bottle and will smell better after added to products, i tried lotion, yuck, i will try soap, but hate to waste product if no one likes it.

I gave mine away to a friend who likes to make soap too - she liked the scent OOB so I said, HAVE IT! I'll ask her for a bar when it's done curing.

I made it tonight, it didnt acc and looks like it may be white( i hope) i put some textured purple swirls on top, we'll see, i'll try and post pics soon.

I made soap with it, its kinda growing on me, i dont like in lotion or out of the bottle, it turned out white/with purple swirls.

Back