Quantcast

Hello!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Dharlee

Reaction score
I am from the USA on the east coast, VA. My name is Dharlee (Well actually it's Debbie but a lot of people call me Dharlee). I am fairly new to soap making- have been making soap for a few months and cannot say enough about how this has changed my skin. Simply amazing. I am not afraid to experiment and fail. As long as I learn something from it it's all good in my book. :)

afbrat

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new too. There are many helpful people here. I don't know about you, but I don't have failures, I have learning experiences! Lol seriously though, you can't learn a new skill without messing up!

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Hello, Dharlee, well, hello, Dharlee! It's so nice to see you here where you belong! We know you're swell, Dharlee, we can tell, Dharlee...

OK. I'm done. HI! Welcome to the forum. (And how many times has that song been sung to you?)

not_ally

Reaction score
Dharlee, ignore T, she is weird but we love her and her off-key voice anyway :). And welcome from me, too!

debikers

Reaction score
Hi Dharlee, I too am new and have already gotten some good advice on here. Welcome to the group!

Latest posts