Hello :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mary_jane

Reaction score
Hi. I made my first batch of soap about a week ago. And it was fun so I am here to learn more before I invest in supplies and make more batches. I am making soap for my family and to give as gifts if the quality ever reaches that level. My 4 year old loves the smell of almonds and my husband loves cheap, our 2 yr old needs something mild so as not to irritate excema. Hope I'm up to the challenge :)

Hi and welcome!

For eczema or sensitive skin you might try an unscented 100% olive oil soap, perhaps made with goat's milk, once you have more experience. Castille soap takes a long time to cure but it is very gentle.

Hi Mary Jane,

Welcome to the forum! :D

I read your post and immediately thought of castile but I see judymoody already mentioned it. You might want to browse through the Soap Making Recipes & Tutorials section and also read the topic "Share your favorite recipe" in the CP section. http://soapmakingforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=736 You may not find exactly what you want but you might get a few ideas.

Latest posts

Back