Hello...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bludragon

Reaction score
Ok, i have this friend that wants to learn how to make soap but she is no good at reading how to do it. Since i have an interest in soapmaking I will learn how to do it and teach us both how to do it....

that being said, i really am excited about learning to make soap. I have done quite a bit of reading on not only how to do it but also the history of soapmaking and it intrigues me more. I am currently teaching myself to tat and like doing beadweaving and stringing beads and wire working, all of which i have been educating myself on. I really love to make things in general and like to challenge myself with new horizons.

Welcome to the forum! :D

You must have an incredible amount of patience to teach yourself to tat, wire working and beadweaving. I never could get the hang of tatting. I guess I just got too frustrated. I couldn't keep an even tension.

BTW, I love your username.

@soapbuddy, thanx for the info, i will check it out today :)

@Hazel lol the process of those acitivities are easy for me but the actual doing can be frustrating. I still can't get an even tension when i tat but i get better at it as i do it. thanx :)

Welcome!

You'll be able to conquer these new challenges and
once you start showering up with your amazing
soap you made from scratch it will feel 10 times
better.

Back