Hello. This knitter wants to be a soaper.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Lisa and I am excited to finally join this forum. I have been reading and watching tutorials for about 1 month. I have 2 m&p experiences and 2 or maybe 3 lotion bar tries. It’s all very interesting to me and I’m looking forward to trying my first cp and hp soaps. I have relatives with skin issues and fragrance intolerances. I’m hoping to make basic soaps for them (and also for myself ) that will alleviate the reaction from store bought soaps. Thank you for the welcome, Angie. I wasn’t able to rely to the welcome email. Thanks again!

Welcome to the forum. Have you seen the Soaping101 and Soapqueen YouTube tutorials? They are great for beginning soapers.

Welcome, I’m a seamstress. Muti-talents are wonderful. I need to get back to sewing though. Before my husband try to sell my stuff. He wish!

Welcome, I’m a seamstress. Muti-talents are wonderful. I need to get back to sewing though. Before my husband try to sell my stuff. He wish![/
Welcome, I’m a seamstress. Muti-talents are wonderful. I need to get back to sewing though. Before my husband try to sell my stuff. He wish!
Thank you for the welcome. I seem to be picking up hobbies like nobody’s business.

Welcome.gif

A bit jealous! I couldn’t get the hang of it when I was young even though I was a crocheter.
Don't be. I'm one of five girls and the only one who really "got" it as a child. My youngest sister is multi-craftual and has become an accomplished knitter but only as an adult. I'm not sure she was even taught as a child as she's 8 years younger than me.

Welcome! When we moved to Denmark "on a temporary basis" 3 1/2 years ago, I taught myself how to knit because I left all of my soaping supplies in the US. Both are great hobbies! It seems like crafty birds of a feather...

Welcome fellow knitter! I started knitting in grade 5 when my brother gave me a plastic knitting needle and yarn set. Have made sweaters ever since high school. Soaping was added much later. Both are wonderful.
Nice to meet you! I learned to crochet as a child and started knitting 6 yrs ago. Socks are my addiction. I have 2 sweaters under my belt and hope to knit a lot more.

Welcome! I’m a knitting as well :) I think I started doing both of them around the same time.
Thank you! I’ve been knitting for 6 yrs and it’s truly an everyday pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back