Hello there!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually a waitress at the New York Diner on Cary Street. It just recently closed and I was a little sad. I LOVED to movie theater, though. $1.00 midnight movies every weeknight. My fiance (at the time) would meet me at work and we would walk to the theater. Good times.

I lived on W. Grace Street. I actually just google earthed my old apartment and it looks exactly the same. I was showing my friend and she couldn't believe I lived somewhere that had cobbled streets. :lol:

Diamondwings said:
I lived on W. Grace Street. I actually just google earthed my old apartment and it looks exactly the same. I was showing my friend and she couldn't believe I lived somewhere that had cobbled streets. :lol:
Don't forget the 24 hour Tow Trucks! Sarah, my daughter lived at Plum and Grove, so very close to where you were.

So interesting

I love all this story Diamond Wings and your new soaping friends. I am going to screen capture and print it out if thats okay. I will laminated it and have it lying on coffee table.
More , more.
Have you got a photo of cobble stones and /or one of him and you.
Also SOAP photos when you can.
:lol:

PS:
Yes my kite wish already came true.Some guy has committed huge rescources to Hang gliding just a little further down this range.Only a champagne cook popping distance almost.So they are my kites.Thermals should bring some past my bathroom window.I will have little packets of sample soap favours to pass out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Fascinating Story

starduster said:
when I found this http://www.soapmaker.ca/ trialled it and then bought it ASP I was wrapped

I did the same thing Starduster. Trialled and immediately bought it. I love how it keeps track of your inventory and your costs. Great program.

Starduster:

I do have some pics of us, but not a lot because unfortunately he had possession of all of our stuff, and his family won't give it to me. So, I have to scan them, so I'll try and do that this weekend at my Dad's house. If you go to Google Maps, and type in 2222 W. Grace Street Richmond, VA you will see my apt AND the cobbled streets. It's pretty cool, actually.

All I really have is the one letter he wrote me and some e-mails he sent me; a couple of cards; a pad he used to scribble on that was by the phone. Also, one time when I came home from work, there were a million little scraps of paper taped all over the apt with little sayings on them and I have one of those that I kept. That's about it. And a candle holder. My boyfriend that I live with now wants me to bring it to our house, but I'm scared it will get broken so it's staying in my old bedroom at my Dad's house.

Also, I LOVED that soapmaker program. I'm going to purchase it soon.

Something else

Diamondwings said:
Starduster:

I do have some pics of us, but not a lot because unfortunately he had possession of all of our stuff, and his family won't give it to me. So, I have to scan them, so I'll try and do that this weekend at my Dad's house. If you go to Google Maps, and type in 2222 W. Grace Street Richmond, VA you will see my apt AND the cobbled streets. It's pretty cool, actually.

All I really have is the one letter he wrote me and some e-mails he sent me; a couple of cards; a pad he used to scribble on that was by the phone. Also, one time when I came home from work, there were a million little scraps of paper taped all over the apt with little sayings on them and I have one of those that I kept. That's about it. And a candle holder. My boyfriend that I live with now wants me to bring it to our house, but I'm scared it will get broken so it's staying in my old bedroom at my Dad's house.

Also, I LOVED that soapmaker program. I'm going to purchase it soon.

That Apartment is something else.I feel like I have been there almost.
That soap making program is incredible isn't it.If you had seen me doing the maths before. Nope you don't want to.
So were might you sell those soaps of yours ?
How will you package them.
I bet with all that artistic inner self your soaps will be very special .Maybe a little wild elegance.
I think soap is so perfect for that clean sweep ,new beginings thing.
Mary

If you go to Google Maps, and type in 2222 W. Grace Street Richmond, VA you will see my apt AND the cobbled streets. It's pretty cool, actually.

Hi again, Diamondwings........I googled your address and love where you lived! It reminds me a little of the older part of Sydney, Australia (called 'The Rocks'). Isn't google maps a wonderful thing? I can "visit" anyone anywhere in the world now :lol:

Yes, please take pics of your soaps..........can't wait much longer!!!

Tanya :)

Back