Hello from Wisconsin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenBay Crazy

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Leslie and I am totally smitten with making soap.I am reading everything and anything I can get my hands on. I’m becoming a soap-a-holic.My husband is starting to get jealous because I am watching a ton of videos with my head phones on and I’m ignoring him. It is all so fascinating to me. I’ve been soaping for about a month now and have made 5 batches. So far, so good, just one batch that went the way of the trash can (I wasn’t paying attention, lesson learned). Swirling is next on the agenda, to learn. Then after that I think I will try mixing scents. Doing baby steps so I am comfy with each process, before going on to the next one.
May one day try hp, but I have zilch attention span, and I read that hp takes time, and dedication, for it to come out looking nice. Looking forward to learning a lot from seasoned soapers.

I’m becoming a soap-a-holic.
Sorry, Leslie, there's no soap AA for you... especially not here! We are admittedly shameless enablers. So, whatever you plan to do, we'll help ya all the way and take immense pleasures in your successes; and feel your pain when you fail; well, not that you're going to fail, at all, just, you know what I mean. Not everything goes right every time. No more throwing out batches though! There's a special forum for troubleshooting and we do like a challenge.

And so, let the journey begin... :thumbs:

waving-good-afternoon-sun-smiley-emoticon.gif

Latest posts

Back