Quantcast

Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Secret Garden

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've been watching the forum and finally decided to join. My name is Jennifer and I am from Winnipeg, MB, Canada. My passions in life, besides my family, are quilting, soapmaking, reading and generally having fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

:lol:
Jennifer

Tabitha

Reaction score
Welcome!

I read your message twice, the first time I sure thought it said:

"My passions in life, besides my family, are quilting, smoking, reading..." :lol: That is NOT what it says, I had to do a double take & read it again though!

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Hi Jennifer, our neighbor to our North! :D We have several great members at our forum from Canada. We all share that love for making soap, don't we. 8) 8)

Welcome again :wink:

Paul

Laurie

Reaction score
Hi Jennifer...welcome here.

I am from Saskatoon. I lived in Winnipeg many years ago. In fact that is where my dh and I got married 25 years ago. I really hated it there at first. I had to let that city grow on me.

You will like it here. I have learned so much from all these great people, and I am a totally different soaper than I was 3 months ago.

Laurie

organicsoapgal

Reaction score
Welcome! I am really new as well, and I am already finding tons of useful information.

mare61

Reaction score
Hi there fellow canadians, Laura and Jennifer! Nice to meet you! Isn't that a coincidence, we are talking about selling our farm here in Ontario and moving to Manitoba or Saskatchewan.

Marianne

Secret Garden

Reaction score
Thanks!

For the Warm Welcome!!! You all sound really great!
I'm working on another recipe tonight....I can practically smell it already....Pink Grapefruit-Poppyseed!

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Re: Thanks!

Secret Garden said:
For the Warm Welcome!!! You all sound really great!
I'm working on another recipe tonight....I can practically smell it already....Pink Grapefruit-Poppyseed!
Ohhhh, that sounds great....pics please! :D

Paul

Latest posts