Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secret Garden

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've been watching the forum and finally decided to join. My name is Jennifer and I am from Winnipeg, MB, Canada. My passions in life, besides my family, are quilting, soapmaking, reading and generally having fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

:lol:
Jennifer

Welcome!

I read your message twice, the first time I sure thought it said:

"My passions in life, besides my family, are quilting, smoking, reading..." :lol: That is NOT what it says, I had to do a double take & read it again though!

Hi Jennifer, our neighbor to our North! :D We have several great members at our forum from Canada. We all share that love for making soap, don't we. 8) 8)

Welcome again :wink:

Paul

Hi Jennifer...welcome here.

I am from Saskatoon. I lived in Winnipeg many years ago. In fact that is where my dh and I got married 25 years ago. I really hated it there at first. I had to let that city grow on me.

You will like it here. I have learned so much from all these great people, and I am a totally different soaper than I was 3 months ago.

Laurie

Hi there fellow canadians, Laura and Jennifer! Nice to meet you! Isn't that a coincidence, we are talking about selling our farm here in Ontario and moving to Manitoba or Saskatchewan.

Marianne

Thanks!

For the Warm Welcome!!! You all sound really great!
I'm working on another recipe tonight....I can practically smell it already....Pink Grapefruit-Poppyseed!

Re: Thanks!

Secret Garden said:
For the Warm Welcome!!! You all sound really great!
I'm working on another recipe tonight....I can practically smell it already....Pink Grapefruit-Poppyseed!

Ohhhh, that sounds great....pics please! :D

Paul

Back