Hello from the frozen North!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherizee

Reaction score
Freezing our butts off here in New Hampshire and always looking for ways to pass the time during the long winter, so I have decided to give soap making a try!
Have made my very first melt & pour soaps (coffee soap, goats milk oatmeal & honey soap and some fruity loofah soaps!)

I can see this getting addictive, but I don’t want to make it a business, so what do y’all do with all the soap you make? I can only give my family and friends so much free soap!

Welcome Cherished :).
There are plenty of threads about what to do with excess soap, type it in the search engine. I can't link to it as I'm on my tablet.

Welcome, Cherizee!

I've been making soap since 2005/6 and don't sell, so am quite familiar how soap can pile up whenever I get in an experimenting mood. lol I gift a lot of my soaps to family and friends, but when my soap-storage area gets overburdened and I can't gift away enough, I just stop making soap for awhile until more room opens up. It's something I've had to discipline myself to do, because I can sure go crazy with the soap-making when the inspirational bug hits. lol

IrishLass :)

Freezing our butts off here in New Hampshire and always looking for ways to pass the time during the long winter, so I have decided to give soap making a try!
Have made my very first melt & pour soaps (coffee soap, goats milk oatmeal & honey soap and some fruity loofah soaps!)

I can see this getting addictive, but I don’t want to make it a business, so what do y’all do with all the soap you make? I can only give my family and friends so much free soap!
I thought about donating soap to shelters....but its so expensive to make some of the soaps - I can't afford to make as much as I would like!

I donate to local shelters and food pantries,

Latest posts

Back