Hello from Shenandoah Valley

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candybee

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new here but have been making candles and M&P soap for a few years now. I've taken CP classes but have not yet taken the plunge. Seems just keeping up with my products to sell I never seem to have the extra money or time to get into CP but hope to one day.

I live at the north entrance to Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah Valley and love to take long drives there for inspiration and especially to take photos of the lovely valley and mountains. Maybe there are some other Virginians here too. I sell online and at local markets and craft shows so knowing someone in the area we could maybe exchange show info.

Anyway-- I'm glad I found this forum and am looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi back! I've done the Salem craft show before a couple of years ago. Its a bit of a drive for me so I didn't do it again. I believe thats near Roanoke?

Welcome! I lived in Salem for 2 years while I was working on a job! Beautiful area! I live in the beautiful NC mountains in a town called Spruce Pine. We're neighbors too!

Latest posts

Back