Hello all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Soapening

Reaction score
I've been lurking the forums in my soap making adventure, and I found myself coming back to this site over and over again. I've gained a lot of new information and insight, browsing old threads on common soap questions and found that I must join this community.

I've recently only started soap making and I've been reading about it on and off over the years and finally decided to get my hands dirty. What really made me take the plunge was watching Elly's Everyday making soap and it looked so appealing. Since then, I've been making tons of soap and I can't seem to stop. I keep wanting to tweak recipes and try out new oils and combinations.

I really just enjoy the natural bar of soap without intricate designs and colors, but I do love watching people make them. I'm not looking to sell my soap, I just like soap and making soap.

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward in reading more information about soap.

Welcome.gif

Back