Hello from Mel

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel55

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I started making soap (melt and pour initially) about 18 months ago, then progressed to make a couple of batches of CP then HP. I have a very left-brain job and needed something to get my creative brain working. I soon moved into making skin and hair care products and make up. I now make all of my own skin and hair care products and most of my make up. I have no interest in selling but do like to gift some of my products to family and friends. I haven't made soap for a while but have been itching to get back into it. I have lots of questions about making soap as I didn't really stick with it the first time long enough to have any real success. I look forward to learning from all the experienced folk on the forum.

Mel.

Welcome Mel. It is hard not to get the creative side of you going here. I am in awe of the Soapers here that have made such beautiful and creative soaps. Be sure to click on Media to see some examples.

Latest posts

Back