Hello from Los Angeles, CA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springcart

Reaction score
Hello my name is My and I am new here in the forums. I am jewelry maker and I also have a small online boutique ( http://springcartdesigns.com ) where I sell and create beautiful life accessories. I am super excited to be here.

For years I wanted to give my hand at making soap and chickened out at the thought of having to deal with lye. So I put the soap making idea on the back burner and began making jewelry, which I love by the way. But I am here again with the idea of making soap and would love to start with the M/P based soaps first.

I have been here lurking over the past few days getting re-inspired again. I am super ready and ready to absorb as much information as possible. I look forward to communicating and learning from you all.

:D Hello and Welcome!!!! Soaping is such great fun and hope you love it as much as everyone else does! Just watch out is is very addicting!!!! :lol: Best of Luck to you!

Gregory

Back