Hello from Las Vegas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnightsoaper

Reaction score
I figured it's about time I introduce myself and stop lurking :) I have recently dusted off all my old equipment and got back into soap making (for myself, family & friends, had a business about a decade ago but I don't see myself going in that direction again). I've made about a dozen plus batches over the past couple months and its been fun! I've been reading here a LOT as well, so much to (re)learn. I hope to contribute soon!

I've made about a dozen plus batches over the past couple months and its been fun!
Welcome!
How about a pic.gif
(No pressure... ;))

Welcome fellow midnight soaper! That's usually about the time I soap.

IrishLass :)

Midnight soaping is when I make some incredibly artistic “happy accidents” and incredibly bone-headed simple mistakes haha
Welcome!

"Midnightsoaper" is more of a throwback to the usernames I used years ago :D I can't do it much anymore. I mean, I still have insomnia, but I'm often not functioning well enough to make soap....my accidents wouldn't be very happy lol I loved it though, the house was quiet and had the space all to myself!

Welcome! View attachment 35370 (No pressure... ;))

Not much to look at yet (mostly all batches to find the perfect formula), but I'll post in the gallery when I have something worth photographing! I think I'm getting close to finding one I love, then it's time to play!

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Latest posts

Back