Hello from Hong Kong

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emotelle

Reaction score
Hi all, it's great to be in this forum. Despite having registered long time ago, I actually never posted anything till now. Just want to say thank you to the team who maintained this site, and to all those honest posts out there.

I've been making products for more than 5 years. My search for a natural body cream to help my son's terribly dry skin just led me into my own creation.....from body cream to scrubs, liquid soaps, CP soaps, tooth powder; basically all B&B from head to toe. Since then, I've been hooked and cannot stop the passion going. I can wake up at 4am just to do research on ingredients, market trends, to source for bottles, or just to write down a new recipe to be made the next day. I would have started blending my lotions at 4am if I had live in a house instead of an apartment. I certainly don't want the security guard to come knocking at my door at 4am to stop that nuisance blender noise from disturbing my neighbors.

My passion just grows and grows.

Thank all for the great forum!

Back