Hello All! Long time candle maker but total soap newbie!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyschelw

SPONSOR
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a bit nervous to be here. I have been making candles for over 30 years but I have always been terrified of soap. I found this board because I was looking for the "best". I am a long time fan of forums! I have actually done a little melt and pour, bath bombs and some other personal products. But I haven't had the nerve to try CP yet! I never like to do anything until I feel I know everything. Which means it takes me awhile to get started. So happy to be here!

Well dang it. I have messed up already. Thought I was posting under new people. Will get rid of this as soon as I can figure out how.
It's in the introduction forum, so these posts are in the right spot. If the admin/mods feel it needs to be moved/deleted they will do so.

But until then, welcome. I also make candles and that was my first love before making soap. I've made candles since 1997, and soap since 2003.
You've come to the right place for "expert" advice on soapmaking. There are a ton of good threads, and some of the most knowledgeable people I know when it comes to soapmaking on this board.

To delete your accidental post, you have to message an admin and link the post you want deleted. Or edit it like you did. The list of admins is at this link. To find it on your own, go to the top of the page, choose Members, then Staff Members.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to say, Welcome!

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back