Heaven Scent Candle & Soap Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the 6 sample set from them. Shipping was super fast and you can't beat the prices. I ordered:

Pearberry
VS Love Spell
Lilac
Pink Sugar
Cool Water
Plumeria

I used the Pink Sugar, Pearberry, and Plumeria in CP and they behaved fine. I'm in love with Pearberry. It's so fresh. I can sniff it forever. These are strong too.

Plumeria gave me a headache at first but it has toned down and smells very pretty.

DH said pink sugar reminded him of cotton candy. It's nice, just not my style.

I used Lilac in HP and I just love it. It's dead on.

Cool Water is a little strong for me. I think the fragrance isn't my type. My fault for ordering it without knowing what it was really like.

I ordered 36 of the 4 oz FO's to try . Unfortunately 4 of them leaked and made the labels fall off some others. What a stench. I have to say that Bert is working with me to sort this all out , she seems like a great person to do business with .. The scents smell great oob , I haven't soaped them yet. I am using some in the am in my liquid soap I made today.

Kitn

How quick was the shipping to Canada?
Flat rate is always good =)
I need a tishirt that says "I love flat rate shipping" LOL

Milla said:
I'm in love with Pearberry. It's so fresh. I can sniff it forever... I used Lilac in HP and I just love it.
oh I too am in love with Pearberry! You think it's great in soap, try it in a candle! OOOOOH!

I CP'd the lilac without difficulty (except my faint lavender color turned out murky gray - but I'm sure I screwed something up there). a month later it's still great.

Kitn said:
I ordered 36 of the 4 oz FO's to try . Unfortunately 4 of them leaked and made the labels fall off some others. What a stench. I have to say that Bert is working with me to sort this all out , she seems like a great person to do business with .. The scents smell great oob , I haven't soaped them yet. I am using some in the am in my liquid soap I made today.

Kitn
Bert is super nice and has always been a great communicator with me (I tend to add to orders after I submit them and she's VERY patient LOL). Did you work out the leakage issue?

And I'm curioius what you tried in the liquid soap. Liquid soap is the bane of my existance.

I highly recommend Berts HeavenScent .The issue has been resolved .Bert is an angel to work with, she sent replacement fo's for the leakers and new labels for the whole lot . I soaped the cappuccino brulee from her , it is to die for in cp soap. I love it . All the scents I got from Bert smell fantastic oob. I have to get making some soap with them . :shock:

And I'm curioius what you tried in the liquid soap. Liquid soap is the bane of my existance.[/quote]

I tried the WSP Georgia Peach , Yum. Very nice fresh peach scent , it has staying power too , it smells like it did when I first made the liquid soap.
I can't wait for the real fresh peach season ( to eat not make soap with ) :wink:

Latest posts

Back