Has anyone ever used Summer Bee Meadows?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbles1189

Reaction score
http://www.summerbeemeadow.com/catalog

I found this site recently and wanted to buy small quantities of supplies to try soapmaking. I have lurked here for over a year and have read as many books as possible and I think I am finally ready to try to make some soap. This site has a few things I would like to get but before I order, I want to know if any of you have ever used them before and what your opinion of them is.

Also if anyone knows any good fragrance suppliers it would be much appreciated. I am looking for a lot of mock scents and a large variety. I need to get lots of small quantity bottles kinda cheap since I am on a tight budget. Thank you all in advance. :D

Southern Garden Scents, Save On Scents, and Elements Bath & Body all have little sample vials that you can order for a nominal sum (50 cents to $1 apiece). It's a great way to sniff before you make a larger commitment. The vials have enough in them to scent a 2 oz sample bar if you then want to try them in CP.

If you're looking for designer dupes, SOS and Daystar are good. Daystar has replicated many of the LUSH scents. DS is a bit pricier.

If you're looking for basic Bath & Body Works scents like White Tea & Ginger, Green Clover & Aloe, etc, most fragrance oil suppliers have versions of these.

For FOs, I like Aroma Haven and Brambleberry.

How long did it take before they sent out your order? Its been since thursday and they haven't even said that they shipped mine yet and I'm beginning to get worried.

Sign up for their newsletter. They have what I call a chronic couponing illness.

Latest posts

Back