Has anyone bought BB Hygge Fragrance Collection?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok. Thanks. I do not spend much time on youtube, but I will look.

I am always weary of those, because they probably get free stuff to review. I was hoping for other people's personal experience.

Way back I bought form BB a cocoa cashmere that was to die for. What does cashmere smell like to you? I m so tempted.

Way back I bought form BB a cocoa cashmere that was to die for. What does cashmere smell like to you? I m so tempted.

It is lovely scent. Sweet yet warm, luxurious. Hard to describe for me. But I will tell you that you will not be sorry. Get a small bottle. I got a 2oz and went back for the larger one. I always get small bottles for a first batch unless I have smelled it in another persons product.

I bought the pack when it first came out and did a soap with clay and Birchwood Oud and it smells amazing. It has cured just long enough to finally use and after using it in the shower, I love it! Had to get the big bottle. The feel of the clay and scent go together like a hand in glove.

Cashmere is a lovely scent, but sort of heavy for my taste. I used Alpine Frost in a soap for my daughter, but haven’t used it yet.

Latest posts

Back