has anybody here tried this?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdmama

Reaction score
How do you think using a straw to blow bubbles throught the soap to distribute swirling would work? Of course you would have to bang it to get air out and would probably have to be poured at a lighter trace.....I may have to try this.

It does sound like an interesting idea. I'm very curious to see if it works.

very curious... I remember "straw painting" like this when I was little. I have a hard time getting the air out of my soap, so I'd love to see what happened to the "puffed" swirl soap.

I'm definitely going to try but it won't be until the weekend, I will be sure to take pics!

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Chrissy!

It is a really interesting concept and may work really well. Let us know how you go even if it isn't a success.....brainstorming may help you develop a technique that will.

I have been thinking about whether a permed hair comb (long toothed 'bug rake' style) would make an interesting swirl pattern.....

Tanya :)

I have been thinking about whether a permed hair comb (long toothed 'bug rake' style) would make an interesting swirl pattern.....

That sounds like a really great idea.

Ooooh, I have pieces of rigid airline tubing in different sizes that would work well as straws, please do let us know how this works out, it sounds like it could be neat.

Latest posts

Back