Handmade beer shampoo

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have worked so hard and long to get this right. And I feel I finally have. This is a pic of my homebrewed brown ale shampoo. It took me 4 batches to get it right, and some of those I split in half to try different things with. I have alot of second rate left overs I will have to use up myself now for some time to come. It feels good to finally be done with this.

Have a great day!

Bruce
netsalepics001.jpg

Bruce it looks great. And going by the amount of work you have put into it I bet it's fabulous. I have a feeling beer shampoo would be great for my hair. :wink:

How does it taste?? J/K

You don't know how many times I get asked that. I sell alot of beer soap and I get asked that often. I tell them if you taste it be ready to blow some serious bubbles. I have also started to include on my warning label "For external use only". Some day someone desperate may try to drink a bottle.

Bruce

Bruce: you do understand the reputation you're giving us by making a beer shampoo...don't you? :wink:

Anyways, it looks great. Congratulations!

Bruce: you do understand the reputation you're giving us by making a beer shampoo...don't you?

Yes I do, but you really need to know me. I have always looked at myself as being the type of person who will think outside the box, and inside it and on top of it. Anyway if you know the name of my soap company it would explain my desire to make this shampoo in the first place. If you don't know click the www tab at the bottom of this post.

Have a great day!

Bruce

If you don't know click the www tab at the bottom of this post.

Hmmm. So "Homebrew soap"...huh? Now I get it.

Anyways, not really on topic, but if you like chicken, I have a recipe for beer chicken that'll blow your mind.

Bigmoose said:
Bruce: you do understand the reputation you're giving us by making a beer shampoo...don't you?

Yes I do, but you really need to know me. I have always looked at myself as being the type of person who will think outside the box, and inside it and on top of it. Anyway if you know the name of my soap company it would explain my desire to make this shampoo in the first place. If you don't know click the www tab at the bottom of this post.

Have a great day!

Bruce

does it smell like beer?

Back