Greetings from Scotland, UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzysoaping

Reaction score
Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself (hope that's ok)

I'm 27 years old and live in sunny Scotland in the UK. I have been using melt and pour soap for a year now and experimenting every day :) i have also started with bath bombs, lotion bars, jelly soap, bath melts, lip balm and melt and pour shampoo bars.

My bath bombs keep cracking but i've recently found out i'm to stay clear of water and use witch-hazel, which is on the list of things to buy.

There isn't really much of a soap making community in the city of Glasgow where i live so these soap forums are the only places i can hope to make some nice new friends from around the world :)

I love sharing recipes, ideas and information with others. I just love researching new recipes and learning more and more about bath and body products i can try to make.

Happy soapying everyone,

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to the forum! I'm in the same situation. There isn't any soapmaking groups or suppliers near me and no one wants to hear me talk about soap, etc. Thankfully, we have the Internet and forums. :D

Hey :)

Ohh my friends enjoy seeing all my new creations and listening to my new ideas :)

Just not really found a community of soapers though :( I find a lot of people here are making jewellery or sweetie trees/ baskets, which kind of bores me as there doesn't seem to be any room for anyone's unique creativity, they all look the same, lol

I suppose there is a plus side to not having a soap community here, not everyone is doing the same thing. I get to be creative, unique and different.

Suzy xx

Welcome, Suzy!

I'm in the same boat like you and Hazel, except I've talked everyone to death about soap! :lol:

Oh yeh i'm the same. you can't have a normal conversation with me now without soap or something i'm currently making popping up in the conversation lol

My friends must be bored to tears with me gabbing on about soap and bath bombs lol

Latest posts

Back