Greetings - Another UK Soaper here!

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

HedgeWych

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Zoe, aka HedgeWych. I'm from South London/Surrey in the UK and I'll confess, I've been an on/off lurker here for a number of years and have regularly turned to this forum for ideas and problem solving, but have (shockingly) only just registered! :twisted:

I've been making my own skincare products for myself for a number of years now because many commercial products irritate my skin. I got my first soaps assessed last year as more and more friends and family told me I should look at selling them, and started selling late last summer. I'm increasing my range of products all the time (as safety assessment costs allow!) :mrgreen:

Other than skincare, I love nature and the outdoors, my three beautiful ginger cats and am a self-confessed computer geek. I have a sideline freelance business designing logos and other web graphics, although I no longer have the time for full web design as I used to do :)

Looking forward to being a more active member!

Cindy2428

Reaction score
Welcome officially and hope you will show pictures and chronicle your professional soaping status.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome HedgeWych! :wave: I'm glad you came out of the lurking corner to join us!

Smellynewbie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Zoe, aka HedgeWych. I'm from South London/Surrey in the UK and I'll confess, I've been an on/off lurker here for a number of years and have regularly turned to this forum for ideas and problem solving, but have (shockingly) only just registered! :twisted:

I've been making my own skincare products for myself for a number of years now because many commercial products irritate my skin. I got my first soaps assessed last year as more and more friends and family told me I should look at selling them, and started selling late last summer. I'm increasing my range of products all the time (as safety assessment costs allow!) :mrgreen:

Other than skincare, I love nature and the outdoors, my three beautiful ginger cats and am a self-confessed computer geek. I have a sideline freelance business designing logos and other web graphics, although I no longer have the time for full web design as I used to do :)

Looking forward to being a more active member!
Hi there and welcome
I've just liked your page on Fb it looks fab I'm also from the uk and I'm also addicted lol
Liza

Last edited:

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.