Great EO blends for MANLY scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm violently allergic to trees, so my "manly" scents are more chef-y... tried a Man-marinade bar that's colored with coffee, and scented with sage and black peppercorn.

Couldn't find NS on the Glossary--which supplier is that?
I see you found out that it is Nurture Soap.
Most of the members here have a propensity to use abbreviations or acronyms for long words... heck even short words! LOL!

For me, I find it to be mildly annoying on occasion. It gives the impression of exclusivity a little bit. I don't know if most are using the smart phones or what, smart phones texting is ruining the English language in my humble opinion. I have a good deal of respect of most of the members here, particularly the ones that are involved on a semi-daily or weekly basis.

If using a desktop or notebook computer why not just type the entire word? Well perhaps that is a mystery yet to be solved after Covid, global warming, massive use of the fiat currency system, alien contact and other more important things.

I just ordered some Frankincense and Myrrh from a website called Piping Rock. They are not exclusive to soap supplies or candles and such. The price was good and they are on sale right now. I bought both 15ml essential oils of Frankincense and Myrrh for $3.75 each, which is 50% off. So I bought two bottles of each.

My nephew really likes the blend of the two for a cold processed soap and those are enough to make two batches.

Nature Oils, which is a division of Bulk Apothecary has some great fragrance oils too. I do a lot of business with Bulk Apothecary.

I hope you find the combinations you're looking for. It can be an interesting hunt for sure. Half of the shave soaps I sell online use strictly essential oil blends of my own formulations; the other half use fragrance oils I get from Bulk Apothecary, Eternal Essence and Save on Scents (NYC-based).

I see you found out that it is Nurture Soap.

For me, I find it to be mildly annoying on occasion. It gives the impression of exclusivity a little bit. I don't know if most are using the smart phones or what, smart phones texting is ruining the English language in my humble opinion. I have a good deal of respect of most of the members here, particularly the ones that are involved on a semi-daily or weekly basis.

If using a desktop or notebook computer why not just type the entire word?
[/QUOTE
I found that out many years ago as a newbie on here. You just have to be humble enough to ask.

Yes language is being ruined.

I used to be on here many times a week but life takes over. I also miss the ones I used to see here but assume life took over for them too.

Latest posts

Back