Glycerin loafs, new design

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koshka

Reaction score
I make my M&P's in logs, and I don't have the time to sit with cheese cutter for hours and make thousands of swirls, I've come up with a faster way of making some kind of a design for my soaps. yay/nay?

varwwwclientsclient1web3tmpphpcENIUW.jpg

Peppermint Glycerin Soap Loaf.jpg

So pretty! I actually left M&P because I didn't have much creativity with it and thought CP had more to offer with all the swirls and such. Never thought you could get this cool of soap from M&P! It almost makes me want to dig out my base and try new stuff. Very very very cool!! So creative! Love it!

Wow, very pretty! I think it worked out very well! I never got very good with MP and am trying to decide if I want to save my base for embeds or try to see if anyone would be interested in buying it.

Definite yay! I did a blue and white one similiar like that with some leftover base I had. I didn't do anything with it, just played. I think solid white and transparent blue go together amazingly!

Very pretty! I don't do a lot of MP but like to have base to use with kids. I love to watch the kids get so excited when they make their own special soap. I let my grand children make soap when they want something for themselves or as a gift for someone. Usually gifts for teacher and friends for Christmas. I like the look of the blue and white it would be something my older grandchildren would enjoy doing.

It's fairly simple once I got it down. The key to this is proper temperature. It has to be low enough for 2 colors not to mix, but high enough for the soap base not to solidify. And the rest is easy, you just pour one color into another. :)

wow nice :) how did you do the blue & white love it and the mint 2 :)

dianne i clicked on your fb page and wow o wow your soaps are like dreams they look so good u are my soap hero. I look up to you for ever!!!

They are both really pretty! I don't suppose you would share how you did the MP swirl or is it a trade secret? :p

I like the idea of M&P because it seems a bit more bomb proof for a beginner.

Back