Getting the mp out of the slab

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Melt and Pour newbie question...

I never used it before (except the one that I made for a challenge). I bought a 2lb crafter's choice slab. How do I get it out of the package to measure it LOL. It says to cut into small pieces and melt, so I tried that in the package and I am cutting through the package, and the square that I managed to cut won't come out. I tried popping the whole thing out, that isn't working either.

FOLLOWING...
I've got samplers of M&P from WSP. 4 2lb slabs sitting on my table waiting to played with... might need these answers!

@violets2217 I managed to break the seal on the sides, and with a little muscle I got it to pop out...like popping out a soap from a hard silicone mold. Destroyed the package in the meantime, but the mp soap came out pretty easy after that.

My luck, there might be a little "pull here" tab on it that would have made it much easier LOL. But those are my results.

I was a little desperate as this is a soap in progress. So manhandling it was LOL

Back