FYI WSP Fragrance Oil Price Changes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliveOil2

Reaction score
WSP has adjusted some of their FO prices! Granted some are still high, but many of the ones that were about $20 are now $14.95 and the $30.00 price point has gone down to approx $24.95. They are making some price structure changes, and I hope they rethink what they have done to the castor oil. In any case I was happy, and will have to contain myself, no more FO till I use up some of what I already have.

I appreciate you posting this right now. I was just about to order FO's from another outfit so I just compared their pink grapefruit fragrance and the difference in price is very big, the other outfit having a higher price. Is WSP the best place (price wise ) to order these oils? I would think I could pay a cheap price for an oil and then have to use 2x as much to get the scent to come through...will I have to worry about this with FO from WSP? TIA

WSP fragrances are good quality overall. However, with any supplier, there will be both standouts and duds.

WSP isn't the least expensive place to order, but they are quality oils, I have used their pink grapefruit, and really like it. I am sure like any other company they have some people don't like. There are several in the $14.95 price range that I like, and with free shipping I love that.

This is good to know. I toke a look and now the price is comparable to another supplier I was using. Plus free shipping is awesome. Time for more anyways. Anyone have favorites from them right now.

Thanks everyone for the nod for WSP. I love that they have free shipping too.
@OliveOil2, can you share the other place that you find good prices on FO's?
I wish I didn't have to shop for color and fragrance but my ultimate goal is to
sell my soaps so I may as well get used to it.

My favorite WSP fragrances are:
Nag Champa
Beach
South Pacific Seas
Sunflower (this one is known to be difficult to soap)
Juniper Breeze
Pink Grapefruit
Oatmeal Milk & Honey
Off the top of my head those are ones that I really like. I have recently shopped at Candle Science and liked what I ordered. They don't give much soap information though. I love Their Oakmoss and Amber, and Mediterranean Fig,I haven't soaped Peppermint Eucalyptus yet, love it out of the bottle, and made nice wax melts. The Black Raspberry vanilla contained vanilla and discolored the soap. That one people love, just not my favorite, I don't really care for fruit scents, and picked it because it is popular. Strong scent, and sticking after 5 weeks.

I appreciate you posting this right now. I was just about to order FO's from another outfit so I just compared their pink grapefruit fragrance and the difference in price is very big, the other outfit having a higher price. Is WSP the best place (price wise ) to order these oils? I would think I could pay a cheap price for an oil and then have to use 2x as much to get the scent to come through...will I have to worry about this with FO from WSP? TIA

ilovesoap2 - if you are asking specifically about WSPs Pink Grapefruit I can attest that it is awesome! One of my favs so far. 2oz in 54 oz batch HP and its strong and lovely.

Back