funnel soap swirl tutorial

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just reading that over.

So, you don't even move the funnel??? How the dickens does it get that solid, circular bar through the center???

Man, this just blows my mind :oops:

well, I didn't do mine exactly like the tutorial.... I poured my colors in the mold together not one then the other and back and fourth....that's why mine didn't turn out like the tutorials.
but, I love mine still and I'm going to make more either tonight still or tomorrow to see if I can get some like the tuts.

hey, that's YOUR style! i think it looks great! the one in the tut doesn't look any better than yours, just different. yours looks just as good, IMO

Saltysteele said:
I was just reading that over.

So, you don't even move the funnel??? How the dickens does it get that solid, circular bar through the center???

Man, this just blows my mind :oops:

No need to move the funnel. My one and only, but not last for sure using this method, I poured color from one measuring cup, counted to four and then repeated for the next color.

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss11 ... onfe-3.jpg

BTW Your swirl is nice!!

Jude

They are liquid. I ordered the Basic 8 set in the 2 oz. size. They should last me quite awhile.

In April, when I ordered them from the Tradewinds Fragrance Co. it cost $26 plus $9.11 for shipping. Some folks have had problems in the past with this company, but I received mine without a problem.

Jude

I just ordered the basic eight and will get them next week. I cant wait to try them. Thanks for the tutorial.

Latest posts

Back