Frozen Banana's in soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys have a list of soaps you absolutely have to make RIGHT NOW? And is that list soooo long, that it'll take you months and months to get them all done? Cmzaha, now you just made me add persimmon and avocado soaps to that impossibly long list, too. You enabler, you! :lol:

I've never gotten around to making an avocado soap, but I can imagine it would be just as smooth as a banana soap. Ooooh, I gotta make it! Gotta make it now!

I don't see persimmons in our stores all that often, but I do know that they'll keep really well in the freezer too, so if you have oodles of them, then chuck some of those in the freezer too and you'll have them on hand for soaping forever! Well, for a long time, anyway. :)

LOL, you will love avocado soap! I just put both cases of the persimmons in the freezer for a future date. I did not have time to make soap when they were given to me. Now I just take out a couple and ready to soap

Latest posts

Back