Frosted Brownies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eleraine

Reaction score
Chocolate anyone? :wink:

7053351551_1b5787c6e5.jpg

Wow, that is lovely!

What did you use to scent it? I have yet to find a chocolate FO that I really love.

Relle9 said:
Hazel said:
Those look fantastic and real...and now I'm craving chocolate. :lol: You did a wonderful job!

Well, it is Easter :) .

Hee hee...I'm good friends with the Easter Bunny so I got some chocolate. :wink:

But seriously, eleraine's soap does look like chocolate bars with white chocolate on top.

Thanks folks!

I was a bit surprised by the outcome and wasn't all that a fan of the drizzle on top (first time and all) but it's growing on me. :)

I used both chocolate and coffee FO...the scent is not very strong but that's probably a personal thing. I like my soaps to have mild scents. :D

eleraine said:
Chocolate anyone? :wink:

7053351551_1b5787c6e5.jpg
I have to ask...how on earth do you always get such a perfect cut and stamp impression? Your soaps are always perfect!

You're too kind!!!!

The soap cutter is from a harp cutter which you can make using guitar strings or cheese cutter, etc.

As for the stamp impression, that one is still a work in progress. I write notes under each recipe to track when I stamp, etc. I also have a sample bar put aside just for stamping - with harder bars like this, I stamp within 8-10 hours after slicing. With softer bars, I stamp on the sample bar once a day to see how it goes. My beer bar? Never found that sweet spot so it's unstamped.

eleraine said:
You're too kind!!!!

The soap cutter is from a harp cutter which you can make using guitar strings or cheese cutter, etc.

As for the stamp impression, that one is still a work in progress. I write notes under each recipe to track when I stamp, etc. I also have a sample bar put aside just for stamping - with harder bars like this, I stamp within 8-10 hours after slicing. With softer bars, I stamp on the sample bar once a day to see how it goes. My beer bar? Never found that sweet spot so it's unstamped.

Thanks for sharing! You were born to make soap, you are a real natural!

These are sooo amazing! From the top it seems to have coffee beans in it (or is that just me?). They really look like amazing chocolate! Mmmm chocolate... (homer moment) now I'm hungry. Thank god we have great chocolate in this country (^^,)

One time I bought something from BB and they sent me a sample of Chocolate Espresso FO.

I used it and everyone in my family absolutely LOVED the smell.

All of those bars were gone quickly!

Once again, I have soap envy! eleraine, your soaps are SO elegant looking!

wow gorgeous and yummy! You always have such beautiful soap. I made my first chocolate soap a few weeks ago, inspired from you :)

Latest posts

Back