From Rehoboth Beach, DE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranran

Reaction score
My name is Randy and I am in the education phase of my new soap making journey. I have read many topics so far and look forward to learning from my peers and sharing my experiences along the way.

The only thing that I was wondering, can you please tell me how to turn off the very annoying scam detector with the case sensitive format. Ugh!

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Looking forward to seeing all of your creations!!

As far as the spam detector.. I believe once you get to a certain post count it should go away?

Everyone has trouble with that thing at first, but its a neccessary evil... youd be suprised how many spammers actually make it through the checkpoints!! But thats why us mods are here-- to make sure the forum is informational! not spamsational :)

;)

look forward to chatting with you!

no worries! :)

If you need anything ...dont hesitate to ask! :)

We are all here to teach and learn from eachother :) thats what is so awesome about this community.. its a pretty positive atmosphere...we work hard to preserve it ... and our members are awesome :)

so welcome to the forum fam! :)

Latest posts

Back