Quantcast

Fresh Yellow Tail

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yummy Yummy I am having fresh yellowtail tacos tonight. sure makes me miss my boat again, but not the bills. Fortunetly we still have a friend with a trailerable boat that loves to fish. SeaWolfe if you know any interested, he got into the yellowtail big time in the vicinity of the Ellen-Elly oil rig off Huntington. Four yellows over 25lbs each. Those will kick your butt...

galaxyMLP

SPONSOR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh that sounds like it was so good. Can you virtually share with me? Is that possible??

Seawolfe

Reaction score
Oh lordy they are STILL running? Its been a crazy crazy season for them. And Im so jealous! Have another taco for me :D

I just made some homemade strawberry ice cream - wanna trade?

Seawolfe

Reaction score
Oh lordy they are STILL running? Its been a crazy crazy season for them. And Im so jealous! Have another taco for me :D

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would gladly trade but we ate it all. Didn't say he gave us a lot :lolno:
What I would give to be out there catching them, it has been quite a few years since I have heard of them being here so plentiful.

Seawolfe

Reaction score
You know theres no reason we couldn't book a day boat out of OC or LB. Well, except the fishermen :p and the heads on those boats...

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I never fish again I will not go on a party boat. You get real spoiled when you only fish on your own boat...;)

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
No fair to talk about delicious yellow tail and not post pics of the tacos Carolyn!!! I like food and fur baby pics just as much as soap pics ;)

abc

Reaction score
I used to fish a lot out of Dana Wharf Sportfishing when I lived in SoCal. One trip everyone was catching yellowtail. I decided to fish the bottom for calico bass since I was 7 months pregnant and didn't want to be fighting a fish on my belly...I caught a yellowtail...

They are really nailing the yellowtail already this season thanks to El Niño. I would think a red tide/s will start popping up soon.

barndive

Reaction score
I'm conflicted as to whether I want to see the pictures or not. I want to see it but I'm afraid I will only get hangry (my cooking skills are non-existent lol):think:

My eating skills on the other hand, are top-notch :grin:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm conflicted as to whether I want to see the pictures or not. I want to see it but I'm afraid I will only get hangry (my cooking skills are non-existent lol):think:

My eating skills on the other hand, are top-notch :grin:
LOL. My eating skills are also top-notch. Hench the need to diet..:think:

Latest posts