Free Saponifer Magazine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melstan775

Reaction score
There's a coupon code for the April/May issue of Saponifier. You can enter the coupon code at the checkout. There was some good info in it about quick & dirty photography, product design, and info. To be fair the coupon code is for Soap Queen readers, so I'm going to suggest you go read it to find the coupon code rather just putting it out there. But it's worth it.

Thank you for the code, I was looking at some of the books that were suggested to start a small business.

What's saponifier magazine? I get from the name that its a soap magazine but I've never heard of it. Granted I just started making soap so I am looking for some more insight.

I read Ann Marie's Soap Queen blog - but i didn't see a coupon code for the magazine and it's not coming up in search. If it's still available can someone tell me or link to where it's posted? I'd really like to read the magazine

This month's issue seemed to be a little light on soaping info. There is a lot of info. on lotions and moisture though.

I read Ann Marie's Soap Queen blog - but i didn't see a coupon code for the magazine and it's not coming up in search. If it's still available can someone tell me or link to where it's posted? I'd really like to read the magazine

This was for the march/april issue. I don't know if the coupon code will still work, but you will have to read back a ways to find it.

I was looking for April/May as you said in your original post and there wasn't one, so I looked for March/April and it didn't work.

Quote - There's a coupon code for the April/May issue of Saponifier. You can enter the coupon code at the checkout. There was some good info in it about quick & dirty photography, product design, and info. To be fair the coupon code is for Soap Queen readers, so I'm going to suggest you go read it to find the coupon code rather just putting it out there. But it's worth it.

bumping this post to see if anyone subscribes to this magazine. It's not free anymore from what I can see. I am wondering if it's worth $60/year for 6 issues (hard copy)/$30/year online pdf form.

Thanks! I was thinking that's an awful lot of money, and for it, it should be packed with information. I think I'll skip it an use my money for ingredients.

Plus, there is alot of information here, and I also enjoy watch the soaping 101 videos.

Thank you again!

Back