Free Banner Adspace

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdwinsby

Reaction score
I've just finished adding a page to my site Soap Making Essentials that is going to showcase handmade soap shops.

This is to be a free service with only a banner or link exchange on your website or blog as the requirement.

Last month (October) Soap Making Essentials saw over 46,000 page views from over 9,000 unique visitors. I'd like to share those visitors with my fellow soap makers. So far in my soap making 'career' I've found the hardest part being online sales and I would imagine it's the same for many others. By helping each other with link exchanges we boost our search engine ratings and thereby increase traffic to our shops or sites.

If you have a soap shop and you're interested in FREE advertising let me know.

You can get the information and view the page here - http://www.soap-making-essentials.com/h ... shops.html

Sincerely,
Cathy

That is so kind of you! :)

I cant wait to get my store up but Im still doin product development and testing...Ill be sure to take note of this offer and save your site! :) I do have my website up but the store is yet to come...

Latest posts

Back