Fragrance oils that stick.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sethkaylyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I’m looking for a thread that discuss the best fragrance oils that stick in CP soap... preferably from Natures Garden or any other companies you might suggest.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have used their Fresh Pear, Honey Almond and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey. They all stuck as well as any other fragrance oil I've used. A word about the Honey Almond. If you're looking for one with more of a nutty, amaretto fragrance, theirs isn't the one for you. Theirs has more of a flowery, perfume note.

I have used their Fresh Pear, Honey Almond and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey. They all stuck as well as any other fragrance oil I've used. A word about the Honey Almond. If you're looking for one with more of a nutty, amaretto fragrance, theirs isn't the one for you. Theirs has more of a flowery, perfume note.
Thank you! That Fresh Pear sounds nice! I absolutely love her Cherry Bomb but it faded so much. I guess that’s why I’m leary of purchasing ones I haven’t tired before

I’ve also tired her SWEET ORANGE CHILI PEPPER Oil and it was awesome but it faded also

Last edited by a moderator:
Where you been, haven't seen you around for awhile. Hope all is well with your and your family

I like Werewolf, Mango Sorbet, Deadly Weapon and Cracklin Birch hold very well. Iced Pineapple smells delicious and is fantastic in lotion, scrubs etc, but will not hold up in CP. I have never tried it in HP

Where you been, haven't seen you around for awhile. Hope all is well with your and your family

I like Werewolf, Mango Sorbet, Deadly Weapon and Cracklin Birch hold very well. Iced Pineapple smells delicious and is fantastic in lotion, scrubs etc, but will not hold up in CP. I have never tried it in HP
I've been helping my uncle deal with his health issues, pushing two of my kids to reach their potential, gently nudging another to help him find his way and doing craft/vendor events to "relax" from all of the above .... Sometimes in the process of living life, you forget about some of the things that help you to relax. But, my cousin's husband asked me to make him a shaving soap, I remembered Songwind's thread ... and I've been reading and perusing the site ever since. Glad to be back!

Thanks cmzaha
CracklIn Birch is one of my favorites. I have a couple of bars from 2 years ago and still smell great.

Back