Fort Hood ---- Victoria, are you ok?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... t-hood.htm
On 5 November 2009, at least one gunman, identified as a US soldier, attacked other personnel in at Fort Hood, killing at least 12 people and wounding almost 30 others. The gunman was killed when authorities responded, but 2 additional suspects were held in connection with the attacks. They were also identified as US soldiers
Hope you're allright!

Victoria is rupertspal.
Our news said the gunman was shot four times by policemen, but did survive and was brought to hospital.

I've got Victoria's address, I'm going to send her a note via snail mail if we don't hear from her in the next few days.

must be quite a shock to be so close to something as dramatic though... Just send her an email with hugs from all of us.

my apologies guys.. I haven't been around a computer for a bit.. I got back from Dallas this evening. Sorry to scare you guys.

:wink: No need to apologize; we're just glad you didn't got hurt! Your granny must be your guardian angel....

Back