?? FO Types - Raffinee and E Armani Diamonds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakingNana

Reaction score
These don't exist as far as I can tell. Hoping someone has found them or at least a good "close to" fragrance. Anyone?

I remember Rafinee and I loved it. I hope you find a good dupe of it and the other.

Thanks, Maythorn. I hope so, too. With a thousand dupes out there, it's frustrating when you can't find a favorite. Some of my customers are real fragrance junkies.

Have you tried the Fragrance Finder site, Nana? I don't have the link but if Googled, it should come up. It usually won't tell you how the fragrance performs though.

That's the first thing I always do, Maythorn. These just don't exist. I was elated to find several companies now have Chypre types of fragrances. I sent for a bunch of samples of versions of that. I have to find a replacement for Chypre I used to get from Southern Soapers. It's my second-best seller. :cry:

Have a great holiday and a Happy New Year!

You, too! :D I'm sorry you can't find these dupes. There are several perfumes my mom used to use that I wish I could find. One was called Marcella de Borghese. Yet you can always find Wind Song and I haven't met that many people who seem to really like it. It's kind of a pretty scent but too strong and sweet for me!

Back