FO suppliers in the US

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josie

Reaction score
I am experimenting with lot of different FO and EO but buying them in the UK (I live in London, Great Britain) is so expensive. My friend is visiting the US in a few weeks and has agreed to bring stuff back for me. Can anyone recommend good, inexpensive FO or EO suppliers that I can purchase online from?

UK soapers - can y'all also recommend cheap FO and EO suppliers (ones that don't have ridiculous postage and packaging fee).

Thank you :)

Several UK soapers here like Gracefruit.

As for US FO suppliers - well, we are rather well-endowed there! Do you like LUSH products? Nurture Soap does a lot of duplicates of their scents and I really like them. They're not super cheap but I think it's a good value, especially once you go to a 8 oz or 16 oz bottle.

Brambleberry is also a favorite of mine - and bonus they pack in foam so your glass bottles are VERY well protected. You would probably need to check which FOs are safe to transport by air. I think Gracefruit uses BB fragrances?

On the cheap end - I like Bitter creek north. I think they save a lot of money in by being "no frills" - their website isn't great, they pack in plastic bottles, not much time spent on art, etc. I've liked almost every FO I've gotten from them.

Where is your friend visiting?

Several UK soapers here like Gracefruit.

As for US FO suppliers - well, we are rather well-endowed there! Do you like LUSH products? Nurture Soap does a lot of duplicates of their scents and I really like them. They're not super cheap but I think it's a good value, especially once you go to a 8 oz or 16 oz bottle.

Brambleberry is also a favorite of mine - and bonus they pack in foam so your glass bottles are VERY well protected. You would probably need to check which FOs are safe to transport by air. I think Gracefruit uses BB fragrances?

On the cheap end - I like Bitter creek north. I think they save a lot of money in by being "no frills" - their website isn't great, they pack in plastic bottles, not much time spent on art, etc. I've liked almost every FO I've gotten from them.

Where is your friend visiting?
Hi Dixiedragon

Many thanks for your reply. My friend will be visiting Texas. I've heard of Gracefruit but not actually visited their website. Never heard of Bitter Creek North so will definitely have a look at them.

I've always wanted to try some Brambleberry FO and EO, never tried on it but super excited to get some. :)

rustic escentuals
candle maker store: good strong scents.. I used sweat pear, sweet milk, wood smoke
Save on Scents : my favorite for extreme.. use less 1/4 ounce but cost more..
aztec candle: love there oils also
wholesale suplly plus
madd oils
bulk apotocary

Latest posts

Back