FO companies with cheap shipping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok y'all I have to admit, I HATE Paying for shipping! Blame amazon and every other company that has me spoiled. That said, I will and I do pay for shipping, when necessary.

Prefaced all that to say this.

Can y'all recommend FO companies that have good FO's and decent shipping charges?

What I think by high shipping charges?
Ordering 2 FO's with a $20 shipping fee. No can do! That just erks me.

You know why? Not because I can't pay it but because if I end up loving something a particular company has to offer, but their shipping is too high, I won't bring myself to buy from them again. My own thinking.

If y'all know of companies that offer good discounts or deals, that's helpful too. Sometimes that helps offset the shipping.

Thanks a bunch y'all

Yep, Fragrance Buddy has cheap shipping. Nurture has free shipping over $30. Wholesale Supplies Plus has a $5.99 handling fee, but shipping is free over $25 (I think that is the right amount). The prices for products are higher, but when what you want is on sale, it is usually a decent price.

Thank you all! I plan to try out fragrance buddy first and go from there.

I love my EO'S for my leave on (lotions,creams,etc) products but I justify using FO IN soap cause it's a wash off type of product. This has allowed me to dabble in the world of FO which I never have before. It's super fun and has so much more variety and choices.

Are there any FO you like from that company?
Nurture is my favorite supplier. I like so many of the FOs, but of those that behave well and don't discolor my favorites are Winter Wonderland, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Avalon, Persephone's Kiss and Earth Meets Sky (not for everyone, and don't judge OOB). I like many, many more, but don't want to overwhelm you! The micas are great, and they have the best molds IMO. Happy shopping!

Nurture is my favorite supplier. I like so many of the FOs, but of those that behave well and don't discolor my favorites are Winter Wonderland, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Avalon, Persephone's Kiss and Earth Meets Sky (not for everyone, and don't judge OOB). I like many, many more, but don't want to overwhelm you! The micas are great, and they have the best molds IMO. Happy shopping!
No please do share more! Lol. I don't get overwhelmed easily. I take notes and then when time is right I buy a bit of this and that and keep stocked that way.

No please do share more! Lol. I don't get overwhelmed easily. I take notes and then when time is right I buy a bit of this and that and keep stocked that way.
Honestly, without knowing your preferences this will be difficult. I love patchouli, but maybe you don't. I don't care for rose or amber, but maybe you love both. You might not care about discoloration but don't want to deal with acceleration or ricing. So maybe spend a bit of time reading through the fragrance descriptions and testing notes on Nurture and note the ones that interest you. You could make a general post to get other's feedback, or PM me. I'm happy to offer whatever I can. In the end, it's just my opinion based on what I like.

If you haven't already found this, it is a good resource: SMF Fragrance Oil Review

Can I be snoopy and ask what you got?

I usually get the 1 ounce size when its a new fragrance for me so I ordered Merlot, Black Amethyst, and dark shores in 1 ounce.

Some of my favs that I order large bottles from are:
Rain Barrel (My son loves this one so this order is a 16 ounce bottle)
Lavender & Spring Apricot
Blue Volcano (My favorite)
Black Ginger Bamboo
November Rain
Wisteria

They almost always send a $5 off coupon code with your order

Latest posts

Back