First itp swirl

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

KristaMarie

Reaction score
Lol! It does look like steak! There's a spam soap floating around here somewhere too, I believe. Your swirls turned out great though!
How much cocoa butter did you use for the scent to survive?

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
I am sure you did, but make sure to cut the soap up in little pieces before microwaving it. On a cookie sheet? I would give it a try, but watch the soap because MP gets very hard-and you may find it's hard to cut with a cookie cutter. Best of luck!

And oh- about buying FO. That's a good question. It is trial & error. So many people have different recipes, etc...it's personal taste. I would first look for somewhere that has good shipping rates to your location. You'll soon find out shipping take a HUGE chunk out of profit, etc...
It's awesome and between your steak soap, the spam soap, and my pizza soap, we've got a buffet going LOL

traderbren

Reaction score
Why on earth am I craving a big juicy steak at 8AM???

It looks great! I'm curious if you used FO or if your cocoa butter scent just survived?

galaxyMLP

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a maple bacon FO. From the words of my brother "it smells like cracker barrel". Kinda great though and really sticks.

rparrny

Reaction score
Anyone else have a craving for Outback? :lolno:

afbrat

Reaction score
Every time I go to check on this soap I laugh at how much it looks like steak lol. I'm going to have to order some bacon FO and see if I can duplicate the look. My daughter would freak out!

Latest posts