First Dance Around the Forum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

April

Reaction score
Hello:

How long can I write that I am a new member? I joined February 22, 2010. LOL.

I started making CP soap in September 2009. I will be learning forever. I enjoy the learning process.

Like I wrote in my introduction, it is daunting to present my creations to you.

Style: No colour except from infusions, additives or essential oils. I use Essential Oils only thus far. No Palm Oil. Therefore, you will not see a lot of variation in the soap in these photographs. I have not swirled yet. :)

Now that I am on this forum, future picture will have an improved orientation. Here are a few batches:

[IMG=http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3415/hpim1263r.jpg][/IMG]

Thank you for visiting this post.

Warmest regards,

Thank you IanT. Also thank you for providing the download instructions.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards

:D no worries :) glad I could help! :)

I forgot to mention, love the packaging idea with the canadian stamp and the cardboard mesh-like stuff that look cool!!!

whats that stuff called?

Thank you again.

It is enviromentally friendly bubble wrap. I bought it at Staples.

I like soap to breath.

These soap are hardening (extra, extra hard) because they are going to be sent to our soldiers in Afghanistan.

Best regards,

April said:
Thank you again.

It is enviromentally friendly bubble wrap. I bought it at Staples.

I like soap to breath.

These soap are hardening (extra, extra hard) because they are going to be sent to our soldiers in Afghanistan.

Best regards,

Thats awesome!! kudos! :)

Im under the same philosophy... I like it to breaaathe :)

129e5ac70654abda076b14b3cf1815e9a04197a2.gif

That pic with the apples is my favorite :D

Thank you Dagmar, Orangetree, OvertheMoon and Ian:

I really do feel welcome here in our universe of soap, B&B and crafts. I do not want to wax too philosophical, but it is mind boggling when I think that "salt" brought us together.

Your comments and questions make my head swim.

The black soap ingredients are:

Orange, Mandarin, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Sandalwood with Charcoal

Saponified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Light Olive Oil and Soybean Oil with Orange, Mandarin, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Sandalwood Essential Oils with Activated Charcoal.

The scent is light. My soap recipients prefer a discreet scent.

The cotton bags lend a Victorian look to the soaps, but more importantly they allow the soap to breath. I sometimes wrap the soap in old-fashioned embroidered handkerchiefs with lacy trim. However, from time to time I do wrap the soap in paper because I do not have the strength to resist beautiful paper.

It is a pleasure to meet you Dagmar, Orangetree, OvertheMoon and I hope we chat again soon.

Latest posts

Back